Replica Rolex Daytona Orologi

mercoledì 2 novembre 2016

Watcheshill.com Review: Pay Less, But You Only Get What You Pay For!


watcheshill.net
Watcheshill.com sells replica watches for under $100, so you know they aren't going to be AAA quality. But if you need a cheap watch and aren't too picky about quality, these guys might be what you're looking for.

Quality: Are These Watches Any Good?
The watch wasn't anything special, but for $90 I didn't really expect that it would be. What was a problem though was the band, specifically the clasp, which would routine pop open unexpectedly. The third time this happened the watch fell off my wrist and the lens cracked on the sidewalk.
breitling watch
The Site: Usability and Design
I like that the design is simple and easy to navigate, but the site seems unfinished in a lot of ways and kind of hastily put together. There are banners that lead nowhere as well as broken or circular links. It makes me worry that these guys haven't really committed to their site because they don't plan on sticking around very long.
Service: Is Their Staff Any Good?
No phone, no chat, just an old fashioned email address. They take their time responding to emails, and you usually have to wait two or three days for a reply, but once you get a hold of them they are pretty helpful.
Shipping: Is It Fast and Reliable?
It took an entire month for my watch to arrive, and they assured me it would only be two weeks tops. So I would say it's not fast or reliable!
Return Policy: Is It Reasonable?
So, these guys have no stated return policy on their site, which is very unusual and highly problematic. That said, they were pretty reasonable about hearing my complaint and after a lot of back and forth provided me with a return address so I could send the watch back. Then I did the math and it turned out that after all that, returning the watch would cold me more than half of what I originally paid for it! So I kept it and had the lens replaced by my jeweler.
The Bottom Line
My review of Watcheshill.com found that this site isn't so bad as long as you keep your expectations pretty low. They offer so-so watches at very low prices, and I guess that's fair enough. But don't depend on being able to return replica watches you're unhappy with – their lack of a proper return policy means you're probably stuck with what you get.
vedere di piu rolex replica e Hublot

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento